Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Monday, January 6, 2014

Catching Up

Wow, I'm going to have to get used to posting again. Seems like time slips away and before you know it there's many months in-between postings.

Lots has happened since the last time I posted. My husband is no longer working. He's has some injuries which prevents him from working. He's had a hard time adjusting to this as he loves the field of work he's been in for so many years.

In November we had family come up for their yearly trek this way and after two years absence from the family, due to military obligations, my stepson and his new wife finally got to come up for a visit this past week.  We've had a very busy past two months for sure.

Now here it is January 6, 2014 and Michigan is experiencing brutal cold weather and several feet of snow. WOW is all I can say. 

I'm leaving you with a few pictures to enjoy until I post again.

Lots of love from the Russell Family
Dave and Melissa

Ice Storm 2013

Mariah and Austin 2014

Snow Storn 2014

Snow storm 2014

Snow Storm 2014

Jackie and Ed 2013

Ray 2013

Ice Storm 2013

No comments: