Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Time Flies

Wow, it's been sometime since I've last posted. I feel like I should be offering some confession or asking for forgiveness. Time certainly gets away from a person if they don't blog everyday.

Lot's has happened...In May I got to visit my son and family for three weeks in Oklahoma. It was so nice as it had been over a year since I last saw them. My son has grown into a man and I was surprised to see how much he's matured regarding life. I'm so very proud of him. He's also reached a few milestones that we're all so very proud of.


Mom and Joshua


Dad, Joshua and Mom

Dave and I are moving into a beautiful home this month. We've already started moving in some things, but the full move is on the 22nd of this month. We're going from 1000 sq feet into a 2100 sq foot place. What will I do with all that space? I know I'll go antiquing :o) Wait I did that, so I'll go again lol.



So anyway, this is short and sweet, but I'll be back and try to be more frequent with my blogging.

Love to all
Missy

No comments: