Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Slow Saturday

It's been a slow saturday round here. Dave and I both have been so worn out lately. I suppose some of it has to do with the changing of the seasons. Allergies are keeping me all groggy and stuffy...

We did managed to get out and about for a few hours today. Dave took me to Fashion Bug off of Court Street. Seems all the Fashion Bugs are closing down and they are all having blow out sales. The better prices will be towards the beginning of November and through December. You just gotta love a sale.

I did find a cute warm-up suit...So soft and compfy. I also got two new bra's woot woot and a couple of t-shirts. Will be going back as the prices drop. Thanks honey for the clothes I so appreciate it.

Football will soon be on, so I'll say toodles for now. It's a cool cool evening and I'm enjoying.

Love to all.

1 comment:

KB said...

The change of seasons wears me out too. Hope you had a great night x