Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Friday, August 3, 2012

The Massacre

Thanks to baheyeldin.com for the use of this photo
and google images.
 
Sam was a pro. What made him good at what he did
was the precise and expedient way he got the job done...
...He bleched and rubbed his full stomach. The crayfish eating
contest had been a snap.
Jessica was sick, evidence of the massacre was everywhere.
Some people were so barbaric, especially her husband.

7 comments:

G-Man said...

Pinch the Tail
Suck the Head!!
I JUST LOVE CRAWDADDIES!!
It made for a whimsical little story!
Loved your 55 Misilla...:-)
Thanks for playing, have fun in da UP Eh?
Have a Kick ASS Week-End

Nessa said...

I look at it like a massacre, too. Suck the head? And they say vampires aren't real.

Daydreamertoo said...

LOL...Oooo...yuck on being sick, especially puking up a stomach load of those. haha
A lot of fun, thanks for the giggles :)

Brian Miller said...

ha i def love some mudbug...i would get in on that massacre anyday...smiles...

Other Mary said...

Ok, I'm a pantie-waist. I just can't do it. I'm not a flesh-eater. I mean it's hard to believe the first person ever to eat one looked at them and though, "Hmmmm...those look like something I want to put in my mouth."

KB said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Actually, they're pretty good. I might not be a southerner, but the people down there know good food. Crawdads are awesome!