Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Saturday, July 21, 2012

There's a vacation on the rise

Thanks to truenorthtrout.com for the use of
this photo


Yippee, yahoo and I can't wait. Dave is planning, he is plotting and compiling for our vacation to the U.P. in Michigan. I hear tell it's a gorgeous part of Michigan to explore and see.

I think what I'm more excited about is seeing Lake Superior. It's like an ocean and happens to be one of the deadliest lakes to ship on. So many freighters have gone down. They say, "The lakes don't give up their dead."

I know Dave has planned to see the Painted Rocks, The Memorial Museum for a freighter that went down with the whole crew, a boat trip and who knows what else. He's the planner of the events and I'm just going to sit back and enjoy it all.

Three weeks and counting.....

Have a good day everyone.
~Missy~

No comments: