Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Friday, July 13, 2012

Life moves on

Hello there,

It's been awhile since I've blogged, I'll confess.  Seems like there is never enough hours in the day, but the day passes quickly. I've been writing for me and to try to earn a bit of money. 

The weather has been extremely hot, seems to be that way everywhere. While parts of the country has had torrental rains, other parts are in droughts and fighting forest fires. I think a world-wide rain storm is in order for a few hours at least.

Was glad to hear a friend's home sold!! We snoopy danced on Facebook. It's been a long journey, but finally her and her significant other can have some peace and security.  (((Hugs to my Kiwi's)))

Here's a few photos too share. It's the only thing which prevents time from moving on...that is a photo.

Love you all much
Melissa


Blue flame @ BIL and SIL home. A copper pipe with a bit of waterhose
creates the color within the fire.
Aaron and Joshua getting their blues brother on.
Mom and Dad looking good at the recent convention
My handsome son. Love him so so much

Stormy Clouds






1 comment:

KB said...

Love the new look, love the pics and love gettting a mention on your blog.

Love from your favourite Kiwis x