Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Thursday, July 26, 2012

~Is that circus music I hear + 55 + Picture~




I have had IT!
Cue the circus music for the fat lady. 

I am tired of being tired, tired of feeling run down and tired of being sick. However these tireds choose to manifest themselves and on what days, I'm sooo over it. I am tired of being fat too.

This means I need to get my act together. Lose the weight.

I feel like a freakin yoyo and I'm looking more like a stuffed leg of lamb. So after vacation I'm going back to where I belong...Weight Watchers!! I'm coming home Jean Nidetch (Founder). No more hiding my favorite treats underneath the clothes in the laundry basket!


Besides, have you seen large women's clothes these days?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 55


While browsing the woman's clothing department, I let my hands feel the newest textures and my eyes explore the latest fashions.
Sadly, all I can do is shake my head. Who's designing large women's clothing these days, Twiggy? The voice of reason sounds in my ears and I head over to Omar's, the tent maker.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Baby salad, Spring salad and Arugula salad
toss in some strawberries, grapes and two
delicious Claussin hot pickles and you
are looking at my Lunch for today.

Added a pinch of salt, pepper
and a dab of Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette.



12 comments:

KB said...

Why are there more cute clothes for skinny girls anyway? Styles should come in all sizes.

G-Man said...

Is large a bad thing?
Ha, I sure hope not!!
Your salad looks yummy.
Loved your textured 55...
Thanks for playing, and thanks for playing each week since I've been back...You Rock!
Have a Kick Ass Week-End!!!

Heaven said...

There are stores here that specializes in large sized clothes as well as petite ones ~

That salad looks nice ~

Mama Zen said...

You are so right about clothes!

happygirl said...

I feel you in the clothes department. Good looking salad. If I just stay with eating the greens, maybe the clothes thing will work better too. Have a great weekend. :)

Melissa Bickel said...

KB - Wont ever happen... has something to do with the quanity of material they use. :( Oh well I don't see myself in bikini anyway LOL

G-man: Only matters to self I suppose, I need the regiment, besides I love Weight Watchers... I can stand to lose a few pounds.
You have a great weekend too boyo

Heaven: Yeppers, the come with huge prices too, but that is the price we pay for being extra large LOL.

Mama Zen: Thanks for the read and for the comment

Happygirl: Thanks. It was good. You have a great weekend as well.

Daydreamertoo said...

I once weighed about 200 pounds but then got so sick of not feeling fit I decided I wanted to diet and lose weight. I discovered the simple fact that most (sensible) folks already know *Ding* The light came on. You have so simply put in less calories per day than you burn off. Once that had settled in my choc-o-holic brain. I made sure to eat no fat at all. It's not a diet so much that gets you to lose it, as a whole permanent change in your lifestyle. I didn't diet, I just exercised every single day and just cut out anything and everything that had fat in it. No chocolate, no cream in my coffee, no spirits or other booze. I lost over 60 pounds. Still treated myself once every couple of weeks to some choc or cream cakes or some such. Gotta enjoy life :) Anyway, it worked for me so much better than controlled dieting did. It may be what you need too, who knows, we're all so different.
Good luck anyway and, thanks for the heads up on the Dean Koontz novel, I may just go and buy it now I read the review :)

myheartslovesongs said...

love your entire post {and the salad!}

Melissa Bickel said...

Daydreamer - I hope something clicks. I know with weight watchers it give me the consistancy I don't manage well on my own. Here's to good reading

myheartslovesong - Thank you so much. come again

Other Mary said...

Aww - I feel your pain. It's a hard thing to do, but WW is a good way to do it! Good luck!

RNSANE said...

At 67, I realized a dream and came to India for four months. I returned home 25 pounds thinner...no radical dieting. I love Indian foods but I jst wasn't so hungry. I'm now back for a 5-1/2 month stay and I have a ten year visa. Good luck.

My 55 is at:

http://rnsane.blogspot.in/2012/07/friday-flash-55-jaipur-iron-man-july-27.html

˙·٠•●❤Sh@KiR@ ❤●•٠·˙ said...

Hi Melissa,
I am now your follower!

First of, I truly like your 55!
It speaks VOLUME to me too.

Weight is so much part of our life as you have realized, it is not buying bigger clothes, it is about getting your body back on track.

Jasmine, my daughter, is on high dosage of steriods for her NEPHROTIC SYNDROME and she zoom from size 10 to 24. It breaks my heart. Truly. So to encourage her,I will make all kinds of excuses to make her do stuffs with me as I want to get healthy too. I have my problems as I am due for an operation.

Please do whatever you can so that YOU ARE HAPPY and at PEACE with yourself.

Have you a blessed weekend!

hugs
shakira

Mine is here