Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sidney's World

When Missy came into my dad's life, she also inherited me, Sidney. I am twelve years old and in the old, wiser and much slower days of my life.

I'm pretty much a couch potato these days. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my meals, a good rub and comb and sleeping wherever my old bones will let me, but the couch is truly my domain.

Sometimes when I want to be close to dad, I'll ban my new mom to the desk chair (hehehe) how, well I lay out in the cent of the couch with my legs stretched one way and my front legs the other. Makes it hard for mom's plump butt to sit there.

The highlight of the day is when I muster enough energy to go out (even in snow) to do my daily constitutional as many time as I can get mom to let me out. Durn it all, she is getting wiser to my ploys though and knows when I'm just kidding. Still she lets me out with this funny smile on her face.

Well for now, this is all. This is me Sid signing off... Woof .... woof..... I'm feeling sort of tired now.

2 comments:

KB said...

Awwww, what a cutie.

Missy said...

She is a sweetie, but I fear we wont have her much longer, so it's going to be hard. :(