Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Odds and Ends, Walkabout, and DQ

Made Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls the other day.

My Great Nephew Trenton

My sweet Mona, I miss her. She had to stay with mom

What is my Dad up to?
Our last snow fall, about six inches
 Sidney left her travels evident

On our walkabout. What's up with the pout Dave?
He doesn't like me taking photos of him (hehehe)

Evening Winter Sky

Some snow still on the ground

Small Lake is frozen, but still deadly
a man fell through one the other day in Lapeer
and drown. 

Entering the parking lot of the Cinema


Coming soon to a theater near you.
I know Joshua wants to see this.


Woman's Bathroom. I had to go during the movie, 
so I took a short walkabout for a P Break hehe
 Movies over, now we're on the way to Dairy Queen
for a frozen ice cream cone, yes it's winter, but
I like Ice Cream in the Winter Time

REGARDING THE MOVIE CHRONICLES
DON'T SEE IT!!!!!

It is one of the weirdest and stupidest movies I've ever seen and not worth the price of admission. Save yourself the time and forgo seeing it.

2 comments:

KB said...

Thanks for sharing your walkabout. Never been taken on a walkabout to the toilet before, LOL.

Missy said...

Hehehehehe oh the things I'll do for a Walkabout.

Love ya