Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Friday, January 13, 2012

A lot has been going on since I last posted on my blog here. There has been highs and lows, but these past few months I've been developing a relationship with a man I am marrying. Melissa Rena Russell will be my new name.

I am excited to have met Dave. Though unconventional we are well matched and have many similar likes, experiences and just attitude regarding life and living. We're both very old fashioned type of people. He has a son 22 years old, I have one almost 21 years old. We both wanted more than one child so our union will add an additional child for each of use.

I've made a big move to Michigan. It is definitely different...colder for one thing and it actually snows here :) It is snowing as I type this note. I will post some photos later. Oklahoma has milder weather, so it's an adjustment getting used to a sharper and cold wind.

Dave took me shopping for a coat and boots. I sort of snickered because I didn't think I'd need them, well I was wrong and I'm so thankful Dave was insistent about me getting them. At least I will be nice and snug in both the boots and jacket.

Our first week as a couple starts officially today, so I'll be trying to write more so friends and family can keep up with what is going on.

My best to everyone.

Missy

No comments: