Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Feel good Friday

Well work has finally begun on the house. That is from the tornado damage we had last month. All around sounds of hammering are going on. Still so much damage to tend to. This weekend our front porch roof will be done, then we can start working on the bathroom. The plumbing has been needing an overhaul and it's getting.

I was offered a freelance job and I'm quite enjoying doing it. I think once I get the total hang of it, I'll be a lot fast and things will fall into place. I'm appreciative of it though.

Joshua recently got to enjoy a mini vacation when he went with dad to pick up mom from my sisters home. He's seen here at the Grapevine Mills Mall enjoying his usual Dr. Pepper. He's almost through with all his schooling and program he's been in this past year. Yeah!!! Party time almost.

2 comments:

KB said...

Congrats on the job. Steve has just started a feel good friday meme today...you should link this up x

Whitesnake said...

Now THAT is a real FEEL GOOD!
x