Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What's up with me?

Where to begin? Well actually there isn't a whole lot going on. Joshua is still going to school, mom is still in Texas and I'm still working. Albeit there is more to that, but it would take pages and pages to write about it all.

We've had a week plus of nice weather. I tell you we've needed it as I was beginning to think I was going to lose it. To much of anything is never good.

I've gotten motivated again to get back to my weight loss journey. I've been rather slack in sticking with it, so I'm back to focusing why I started in the first place.

I've started walking. I'm sure Weight Watchers will host another 5k and I want to be in shape for that, before it gets here. Two circuits around the track today started me on that goal. Tomorrow I'll do another two and work myself up to three and a half miles.

Well that's it for now. Take care all

No comments: