Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oklahoma Walkabout

Today was a very busy day at work. It's been that way for the past week. Everyone is hungry and taking advantage of warmer weather by being out of the house.

That is what Joshua and I did too, we got out of the house that is. We met my lovely Aunt in Wagoner, then went to Sequoyah State Park for a bit of fun and relaxation.

First by the time we got there we were starved, so we all built our own burger and had coffee, well Joshua had Dr. Pepper. Yummo is all I'll say about the burgers.

We took a walk down from the restaurant to show Auntie this cool place you can sit and commune with nature. There were two men down there fishing. They had already caught some decent sized catfish too.

Anyway that is were some of these pictures were taken and the others were at a different part of the lake where we hiked. We got a map with all the listing for the hiking trails and next time we go we're going to hike the two mile plus trail because of the hills and straight a ways. Will give us a nice work out for sure.

While I've lost quite a bit of weight, I still see so much hanging on. It's easy to get depressed, but I'm not going to let it stop me from the routine I'm building with my walks. Still those who know me can see the difference in the weight I have lost.

So here you go, a walkabout at the lake.




6 comments:

sheila said...

Nice walkabout! I love that last pic with all the trees still in their winter state.

Whitesnake said...

Whats with the jackets?

Missy said...

Sheila - thank you. Yes still so wintry feeling in these parts. Each day though brings us closer to Spring.

Steve what jackets? Are you seeing things :)

KB said...

Thanks for sharing with Walkabout. I miss Phil too.

Talha said...

Walkabout is looking really cool. I wish I had a similar here. :)

Asma said...

Oh very nice. :)