Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yearly Chili Cookout

Well our yearly Chili Cookout came and went. Hordes of different types of chili's all dumped into one singular pot simmering away. It's amazing how delicious it all taste, but it does. With a little bit of Frito's and cheese, maybe a tad bit of onions and wala a meal fit for any one.

The festivities started about four thirty p.m. The Sheradon's have played host for the past few years and we are all thankful for a place to go for this yearly event.  They live out in the country and have a barn which houses all the foods and chili and karaoke for the night.

 We always look forward to the hayride and bonfire. It's like this traditional transition signifying fall has arrived and winter isn't far behind.





It was great being with all the friends and just enjoying an evening of fellowships, singing, eating, and laghter. Thanks for a great time everyone.


Looking forward to next year.


5 comments:

KB said...

Love seeing your pics. Looks like you had a wonderful time. I especially like the pic of the little girls singing...so cute!

Missy said...

Karen, they were singing a Taylor Swift song, "Love Story" I think it was LOL. They were so cute. I sang with a friend, but I refused to take the lead lol. I'm more of a shower singer.

Short Scotty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Short Scotty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Short Scotty said...

(Ok, now that I have my picture up and you know who it is...) I'm pretty sure I was in some of those...barely. lol. Seeing as how I was wearing all black cause of my awesome ninja-ness (Yeah right. :-P) I was unable to be seen. Oooohhh. o_O Yeah, I'm that good. Hahahaha, the chili cookout was awesome though!