Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Phew so busy

Boy what a busy weekend this past one has been. After work Saturday we went to play Dub's Bridge @ a friends house. Seventeen of us played cards with different games and the winners were the ones with the highest score at the end of all the rounds.

Of course before we started playing mom, Joshua and I walked around Mike's property and took some pictures :) He has such a lovely place.


 








My brother reconnected with his daughter after many years of not being in her life. (not by his choice) He had been searching for her and her him. We are all so excited for them both. I know we were all moved with such deep emotions as the last time I seen my niece she was a new born. 

 Isn't she so pretty!!! my brother looks so happy too!!

I drive my son crazy wanting to take pictures of him, but I did get him to pose for me in front of this tree @Mike's place. 
This picture of Joshua in his cowboy hat I love





Well that is it for me. Hope all is well with everyone. Much love to you all.

TTFN
Missy

2 comments:

KB said...

Great news about your brother. Enjoy seeing your pics.
x

JamieDedes said...

Seventeen people playing cards! Can't imagine that. Most we've had is four. :-)