Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Just the facts ma'am

My friend KB is doing thirty days of KB, so I thought I'd do a factual thing about me. Bits and Bobs you might or might not know about yours' truly.

I am one of five kids. What is that you say, I can hear some of you. My dad was married before, I have two half sisters who I do not know. This is of no fault of my father and mother. They wanted the girls in their life, but others didn't so I grew up NOT knowing my half sisters.

This makes me the oldest of my two siblings by my mom. I'm one and a half years older than my brother and five years older than my sister. Being the oldest has its perks and responsibilities.

Okay that is something about me, tell me something about you.

No comments: