Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

?????

I'm so tired these days. Don't know if it's all tied into work or if some underlining thing is going on. I must admit thoughts of my cancer returning plague my minds these days. I remember how I felt when I was first diagnosed with cancer in 2004 and I'm kind of feeling that way now. More than likely it isn't back, but when one is tried all the time and a body doesn't respond well it causes one to worry.

I'm seriously thinking about seeing a holistic type person, sort of an eye reader. Their good about reading your eyes and seeing what your body needs to function properly. It's  a thought anyway.

Right i'm off to bed. Work comes early and I have to be in by 6:30 a.m. tomorrow. TTFN

Missy

No comments: