Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Not much in my world

Things have been pretty routine around here. Nothing that has disrupted the universe or quantum leaped us into a new reality.

I work pretty much six days out of a seven day week. I'm tired by time I get home, but that's because I get up so early. I don't think it has anything to do with the fact I'll be 45 this coming December :).

We have a busy month in November family wise. There is going to be the yearly hayride/chili cookout. Then there is a wedding shower, then the wedding. We are going to try to have a cookout at the lake the next weekend after this one.  So they're are plans for sure.

Some dear sweet friends fixed my car. I'm mobile once again. Words can not express the gratitude and thanks (which hardly seems enough) for what they've done for me. This week I'm getting it tagged so it can be driven.

Well that's it from me, take care.

TTFN
Missy

No comments: