Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Friday, October 1, 2010

Musings

I was listening to a news report which stated that our recession was over. While I find that interesting, that's hardly the case for small town america, especially Oklahoma. Work today was slow for the lunch run. This is the first of the month and things should have been hopping. I got sent home by 12:15

The day wasn't a total loss as we went and got groceries. I had a yummy WW meal and small plate of nachos for supper, followed by a nice delicious bowl of fruit. While I hate grocery shopping, I am thankful my tummy is full.

Work comes early tomorrow, 5:30 a.m. isn't far off, so I'll say goodnight. Sleep well everyone.

My best t all
Missy

2 comments:

KB said...

If so...that was the fastest recession EVER!

Sweet dreams x

Jingle said...

best wishes.