Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yes I Know

Okay so shoot me. I know I've been down the self blog before but to be honest I don't think I was ready to share my life then.

I'm really tired of all the social places and I'm tired of writing on Helium. After almost four years writing there I'm done. I'd much rather journal so to speak on my own blog.

What will I share here? Well bits and bobs, photos, work related topics, who knows, the sky is the limit.  One thing I do know is I'll probably not do memes on here or then again I might, depends on what interest me.

I've neglected my friends Keith COT meme for sometime, so I might just take it up again and put it on here. Whatever I do, I'll look forward to hearing from the blogging world.

TTFN
Missy

No comments: