Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thoughts

I'm not a very photogenic person. I look ten times worse in photos than I do in person, but every now and then a picture comes along I don't mind so much.

My senior picture was one, one of Joshua and I in a photo booth was another. I'm going to put it on here with some recent photos of Joshua.

Hopefully one day soon I'll get some done of me I actually like.

Nothing much exciting to talk about. Worked today, but it was slow, ended up being sent home half an hour early. No worries, I'll use that time to get caught up on blogging and such.

Tonight I'll be watching Project Runway and news woot whata life eh. Okay friends y'all have a good one.

Love you
Missy

3 comments:

KB said...

I love the one of you and Joshua on the left :)

Jingle said...

beautiful!

Jingle said...

how is everything?
hope you well….

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/10/06/thursday-poets-rally-week-30/

let me know if you want to write a poem for my Rally….
Thanks in advance.