Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday: Meeting, Coffee, and a Chat



Sundays' is one of those lazy sorta days, you know a day to get caught up on sleep and laundry.

My day started out great, the meeting was wonderful as always. I think the magazine today helped me to truly appreciate the need for developing a habit of delving into the deeper things of Jehovah. I've always had a thirst for study and learning, but I've found I've gotten out of the habit of doing what I love. Sometimes I think it's because I take for granted that it'll always be available but that isn't the case.  So i've a new goal, that is to rekindle that thirst and love for study.

After the meeting Joshua and I went to Mazzios with the Bogards. Rowena and Kerri showed up a few later and we enjoyed salads and veggie pizza. Joshua looks forward to those times we do this, it's like a perfect ending to the morning. I mean being fed spiritually and physically boy talk about being full.

The Bogards' drove Joshua and I home, I did a quick change though and got ready to go and have coffee with Jody, Row, and Kerri. We went to Panera's and enjoyed just the feeling of being in a place that was relaxing sipping coffee and (shhhh don't tell) a shortbread cookie Sometimes something as simple as drinking coffee and conversation does a body good.

I took pictures, but will get them on later. I hope everyone else had a wonderful time. Tomorrow I'll be taking Joshua to school, then later we'll be attending a success sort of tell all. It's hosted by Weight Watchers. Several successful members will be sharing their stories. It's free and open to the public.  We'll probably go and get coffee afterwards too. :) Love that coffee yep yep yep.

All my best to you and love

3 comments:

KB said...

Sounds like a busy but fun day. Looking forward to seeing the pics x

Jingle said...

Glad to see you having fun!

Jingle said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/awards-from-the-blogging-universe/sweet-princess-award-4-female-community-members/

awards for you.