Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday: My weekend starts now

Well actually my weekend started at 1.00p.m. today. My work schedule is Tues - Saturday from anywhere starting at 5, 6 or 7 till 1.00. So yippee, I'm officially on weekend.

Today was a madhouse from 7 to about 10.00 then things weren't near as crazy. People seem to love breakfast far more than any other meal of the day around here. I learned we are going to start being open from 4.00 a.m. to 11. a.m starting two weeks from now, so that means I'll only have one official day off.

Joshua informed me he was going over to a friends house tonight. Seems like every weekend this is the deal. I don't mind as he's getting some association and we all need it. Besides the kids he hangs out with are all nice and good.

I think I'll be doing laundry and cleaning as the weekend is the only time I really get to clean my living space and do laundry. I don't have much of a social life. At my age, my social life revolves around TLC, HGTV, HISTORY CHANNEL, A&E, DISCOVERY, HEALTH, TRAVEL, and NEWS LOL.

Well that's it for me. What are your plans for the weekend?

TTFN
Missy

3 comments:

keith said...

My plans for this weekend? Work work work work and more work (day off Tuesday!)

Anonymous said...

My plans? Work Work and then home and work work. Kind of sounds like everyones life that is lucky enough to have a job.
Aunt Susie

Joe Meckes said...

My plans for the weekend have been mostly met. Yesterday I cleaned and undercoated the bilco doors to the basement, cut the grass and grilled 2 nice porterhouse steaks for dinner. Today I'll put the final coat of paint on the bilco doors and take a short run on my HOG, it will be perfect weather today. At 4 PM I'll watch the EAGLES play ball.

Joe