Let's Google

© Melissa, All rights reserved

Creating a link

(<)a href="your url "(>) here (<)/a(>)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday

Was up at 6 a.m. today. Didn't want to get up but when you work ultimately you get up or you're late to work.

Joshua has been doing his school so usually when I get up I'm getting him up as well. He isn't an early sort of person so it takes a little persuasion to get him up.

Work was busy this morning, but then we had a lull and I sat down and watched a bit of the Rifleman. The boss was sitting watching as well. I didn't think I'd like this job but it's turned out to be a great job. Some days I get great tips others people aren't so generous but all in all, all things work out.

I've four fundraising articles to write and I'm just to exhausted to do it at this moment. My brain cells need a bit more juice to revive.  Well that's it for me, dull and boring, but it's my life and world.

TTFN
Missy

3 comments:

keith said...

A day in the life of Missy! I believe this was what bogging was originally meant for, a kind of on-line diary. Best of luck with it, I hope you keep it going. K xx

Missy said...

Thanks Keith, I plan to keep this one up. Now that I have a way to add piccis it'll be even better :)

KB said...

Love the new blog Missy x